Pre-Season The 2021 Season...

Well that's sorted that problem, should we get back to having some general discussions about the 2021 F1 season?

Are the F1 teams still in COVID "bubbles" as they move around from race to race? I haven't heard anything about anyone falling ill with the virus in the F1 paddock recently, apart from Lewis being a bit tired after Silverstone.

Well that's sorted that problem, should we get back to having some general discussions about the 2021 F1 season?

Are the F1 teams still in COVID "bubbles" as they move around from race to race? I haven't heard anything about anyone falling ill with the virus in the F1 paddock recently, apart from Lewis being a bit tired after Silverstone.
Yes still in bubbles But there are some arguments to ease up. Brown has some good points here.

time-formula-one-ease-covid-19-protocols-says-brown-2021-08-31

Last edited:
found some pictures of the Abu Dhabi Development

temp 2.png
temp 3.jpg

They're going to be pushing it to get that circuit ready for the GP - particularly if they were to use the standard rule of allowing 60 days for the tarmac to cure... (I'm not sure I'd want to be hammering through a banked corner where the tarmac hasn't had chance to cure! :(

I suppose at least buying an F1 race is more legitimate than purchasing a Football World Cup.
in the same way that ferrari 2020 engine was more legitimate than their 2019 engine

as i dont think its liable to say there highly unlikely that Qatar managed to win that world cup bid fairly unlikely as unlikely as kimi winning another race. because winning a summer world cup when it clearly obvious it was inhospitable is 1 thing. but to beat Australia, Japan & USA is incredible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom