The 2012 Season

Red Bull can win the WCC at Abu Dhabi if McLaren and Ferrari don't score 15 and 5 more points respectively. All but Alonso will be ruled out of the chase if Vettel scores 8 points or more.
Think that will be a given then. Is it me or has the end of the season been like a really good drama on TV that started really well but the last few episodes have been very predictable & by the end we all know what will happen?

My sincere apolgies Jen - IAIN Dowie was the kiss of death for football teams as a manager, can't think of one he managed who weren't relegated, hence the comparison with Sam Michael.

He got crystal palace into the Premier League - but got them relegated - and he was also in the Sun's top ten ugly footballers.

I think you need to look at my old boss Mark Goldberg for that. In his own words, he was playing Fantasy Football with real money and he got carried away.

2 words Luke Chadwick.

As for getting back to F1, the Hulk has signed for Sauber in 2013, interesting. Does his driving suit the ability of Sauber to last well on tyres?

Luke Chadwick's awesome! He scored two great goals for the Dons on Saturday...... back to topic, I suppose this begs the question Kobayashi or Gutierrez?

For the first time since the Schumacher years I can't wait for the season to end, the calendar is too long, we've got to a point where the calendar is saturated, it seems that the season has burnt out early, had the makings to be a classic but it seems to have fizzled out, even if Alonso manages to win the championship I'd still class this season as disappointing.

I think that because the teams have got used to the tyres, and the presence of dull venues towards the end of the season have created the 'can't wait for the season to end' feeling.
Oh, and the crushing sense of inevitability that Vettel will win the championship.

We can only hope that, as in motorcycle racing, the "win it or bin it" mentality kicks in as Vettel's and RB's challengers throw caution to the weeds and go for it big time. That's not to say that they should do anything stupid, though, just that any "holding stuff in reserve" will be too little, too late.

Back
Top Bottom