Sky vs BBC F1 Coverage

I know The Chain back to front. It's not the song that gives me goosebumps, it's the association. I probably am a little younger than you but some of the music I listen to is probably a hell of a lot older than you are.

I know. That bit kicks in quite a way into the tune. It's almost like two completely different songs. Much like Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand to compare with something more modern (Still about 8 years off current with that, though).

18th century is about where my eclectic musical taste begins. I'm no subscriber to any particular genre.

You say that until it starts going all jumpy and then "No Satellite Signal Received" is shown even though every other channels fine, including Sky F1 none HD...

I have it for most shows! I try watching a recorded season review and you can't go 5 minutes without it freezing! And Scotland should have it worse, nice and sunny here!

Multiple satellites Jos so you may be out of alignment by a very small amount which makes the signal strength drop. Have lost any other channels?

Place a damp cloth over the LNB.
That will attenuate the signal and allow you to align it easier, assuming you don't have a meter.

Back
Top Bottom