Sky vs BBC F1 Coverage

I had the same issue; I think it was on Red Button for Satellite/Cable, but NOT for freeview (i.e. 301 only), as I have. It was on the website, but not very clearly signposted (I had to come here for directions).
Odd that they chose to show Final Score at 3pm, the time at which the games kicked off.

Don't agree with you Jos. I think Ted is the pitlane joke. I think he runs around frantic during the race and the teams have a bet on as to who can feed him the most incorrect information and get him to report it on air. Mclaren are obviously the best at it. At least once a race he reports something thats so out of sync with what is actually going on with the race someone must be winding him up.

In Malaysia with 10 laps to go he reported that the Mclaren pit were absolutely certain Hamilton would catch and pass Perez so we had some action to come. Perez was consistantly pulling away so even if Mclaren genuinaly believed that common sense should have told Ted to look at what was actually going on and keep his gob shut and wait to see if it looked like happening rather than trying to sound like he's just got some inside knowledge.

At least once a race. Fool.

Just out of interest, is your name named after the legendary Russian mystic, "mad monk" Rasputin?

Indeed. Back in my Uni days I was nicknamed Rasputin due to my interest in Russian history and my ability to consume mass amounts of Vodka and other poisons without dying - if you know the story of Rasputin's death you'll know where that came from. It kinda stuck and indeed was used as my stage name during my (brief) stint as an attempted failed rockstar - the lives was added at that point.

Whilst in my older age the feet with the vodka can probably not be performed nor am I a lover of any Russian Queens I do keep it as my internet personality.

Indeed. Back in my Uni days I was nicknamed Rasputin due to my interest in Russian history and my ability to consume mass amounts of Vodka and other poisons without dying

I had to write about Rasputin in one of my essays in the exam the other day and your username was the first thing that came up in my head ;)

I had to write about Rasputin in one of my essays in the exam the other day and your username was the first thing that came up in my head ;)

I hope you didn't write about me in the essay! I don't think that would get you many good marks!

As much as I would ordinarily dislike the "Drive" song used on Sky, it now induces the same emotions and accompanying goosebumps that I get when I hear "The Chain".

Back
Top Bottom