Sky F1 2012

Just to let you guys know. SkyF1 will also be available in Standard Defintion aswell, so if you can't afford to upgrade to HD then fear not! Channel 408 will be the channel for both HD and SD.

Also smashing news about GP2 and GP3 signing up to the deal aswell, it really does seem that Sky are going all out to try and give us that F1 experience and more over the weekend :). Really can't wait to see the new channel now!

I'm considering being a turncoat as well, after cancelling my Sky Sports 1 subscription on Virgin Media late last year. At £22.50 per month, for which I'll also be able to watch NFL football again (other than the Superbowl itself, which I could already see on the BBC) as well as GP2 and GP3 and a host of other things, the attraction is getting stronger by the day. Damn!

Happy Days indeed:
Hooray!!!!!.JPG

Sky have listed Damon Hill as commentator, so we might get to hear his voice alongside the genius of Martin and Other DC!
DAMON HILL JOINS SKY SPORTS F1™ TEAM
Damon Hill, the British motor racing legend will provide expert analysis on Sky Sports F1™ HD throughout the season, including the first Grand Prix ™ 2012 FORMULA 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX from Melbourne in March.

Back
Top Bottom