Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

That sounds like an interesting read.

I think you misunderstand. I am not telling you what I can and cannot post nor did I take issue with your original post. I was saying the facts as I interpret them (I have read a lot too) and then gave a reason for the perceived hatred in response to the original post about it.

It was you who took issue with what I said.

Yep, they come from all walks of life and it's interesting to read about them.
Tommy Byrne, a fantastic story.( 'Crashed and Byrned' , if you want to read about him).Learnt to drive on a tractor. Stunningly fast. But a real rough diamond. Ron didn't take to him, Senna, the polished speaker got the drive. The mechanics detuned his car in a test because Ron didn't trust him, He still broke the track record, or something similarly spectacular. But here I go again on their backgrounds.
RasputinLives , the who took issue with who, is probably the point where we'll have to agree to disagree.,

Look I think we should do what I always do when someone I work with disagrees with me. We sit down, I ask them their opinion, we get down to it and then we decide I was right. ;)

There's a fantastic biography of Clough called (something along the lines of....) 'as long as you don't kiss me'. I read it a few years ago. Well worth a read if you find it.

Back on topic, Hamilton has to display some bouncebackability over the next few races. With the style of track remaining I think he has more circuits where he usually dominates than Rosberg.

racecub it's actually a famous Brian Cough quote. Being from Nottingham we kind of get brain washed with them.

You're from Nottingham? Whereabouts?

And back on topic. Yes Lewis definitely needs to get back in the groove. Needs a clean weekend, no mechanical gremlins , no errors, good set up , consistent clutch. And maybe Rosberg is due a mechanical or two. :D :whistle: 8-)

Rosberg has had and managed his issues. I presume there aren't excuses being made for Hamilton losing to Risberg fairly the last couple of races.

There was a question on the quiz show on BBC2 at 6 pm today.

Put the following in ascending order according to their published wealth:

Bale, Hamilton, McIlroy.

Feel very sorry for Lewis today but yikes is he making some crazy comments to the press right now!

Take a deep breath Lewis and think of all those F1 forum mods out there!

Back
Top Bottom