Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

He always seems to be missing an opportunity that isn't really there in his career decisions.

But think of 2005 and Button. Williams or BAR? Looked the wrong choice in 05, right in 06, disastrous in 07 and 08 but genius in 09.

Point is, the Merc tree may flower at any time. Either that or a red or blue seat may open.

I will find it interesting to how people react if Perez finishes higher in this season's results than LH, which, IMHO is quite possible, give Merc's sketchy record to date.

I enjoy watching him race when the pressures off and if Merc is a midfield dog then we'll see plenty. He proved with the 2009 McLaren that he can still rag a bad car around and have battles whilst understanding its limitations.

I'm looking forward to some of the more passionate of his fans learning to appreciate the sport for what it is and loving a race even if their favourite is nowhere.

If Perez doesn't finish above Lewis I'll be astonished.

WTF....whatever LH does ...in some folks opinion....... he is aways in the wrong...like the 2011 season...check it out.....whatever, where ever...some :censored::censored: thought he was to blame
I just hope that he can enjoy his racing this year...& isn't under microscopic surveillance by the Nasi brigade
I have wondered if 'The Hulk'....will be remembered as being German who helped get another ...the WDC 2012 by clobbering the race leader..LH..out of the race.........:censored::censored:

ROFL I am astounded that there are people out there who think Lewis' " more passionate fans" can't appreciate F1 when their favourite driver is nowhere. What a condescending attitude!! I wonder what such people think these "passionate fans" did before Lewis entered f1? Especially the ones who've been following f1 for several decades!
As a "passionate Lewis fan", I don't expect top results for Lewis next year, but Im hugely excited to see what he can do in the Mercedes. For me, the skill, the battling, the talent, the excitement is far more important than the results, though of course wins are hugely satisfying. Lewis in a Mercedes 2013......bring it on!!!

I'm not sure anyone has suggested that, that is the case racecub , I know that I said there would be a reaction but I didn't say from which side of the argument (If there is one.) it would come from, and I only said that from previous experience, and because it in the nature of humans to create confrontation, where none is needed...

Back
Top Bottom