Single question sports quiz - winner asks the next question

As far as I know Stevenage Borough is only a junior club and Rusden and Diamons were expelled from the Conference National on 11 June 2011. This decision was made due to their unstable financial position, meaning they could not guarantee being able to complete all their fixtures in the 2011–12 season. The club faced a winding up petition on behalf of HMRC in the week commencing 13 June 2011, with reported debts of £750,000.A subsequent move to enter the Southern Football League was unsuccessful.The club entered administration on 7 July 2011.

Okay I set this question because I knew it would be fun and get you racking your brains so I am going to tell you that there is only one more to get and whoever gets it wins.

When you get it you will go WTF.

Good luck..LOL

Good point they were dropped from the league when they moved to Milton Keynes and changed their name but are back in the league now under the Name AFC Wimbledon and I must admit I missed them so that makes 23, but there is still one more and it does give a massive clue as to the final club.

Nice one The Pits

Back
Top Bottom