Single question quiz - winner poses the next question

Alberto Ascari in a Ferrari in 1952

Edit: However in 1950 Belgian racer Charles Van Acker entered but failed to qualify, driving for Stevens-Offenhauser. I suspect there were other Europeans in his category.

Well done; your go, Fenderman. Nice extra info there; I might have to do an investigation into Van Acker. Ascari was definitely the only driver who entered Indy alongside the regular WDC events, though.

Thanks Legs Van Acker actually qualified for the 1949 Indy 500 but that wasn't in the World championship then. He crashed out in the race itself. I'll have to come up with a question. Bear with me folk's, won't be long.

Sorry to keep y'all waiting.

In the 1959 German Grand Prix held at Avus, Hans Herrmann crashed out on the fifth lap. The sequence of photo's of his exit from the car and his unscathed figure crouching as he watches it flip and roll is well known to many a fan. Answer me this, though:

What did Hans Hermann and Richard Attwood achieve together for the first time and when?

Forgot about this. Time's up I guess so the answer is posted in the Media gallery. My apologies for posing such an obviously dull question.:(

teabagyokel it is the Toro Rosso's, your turn!
Mephistopheles Yes it should be, I just clearly can't type!
s1_1.jpg

Hill, Hulme, Redman, Stewart, McLaren, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Ickx, Regazzoni, Lauda, Hunt, Nilsson, Reutemann, Scheckter, Peterson, Laffite, Depallier.

That's all the drivers to have stood on the podium at one F1 circuit. Which?

Back
Top Bottom