Single question quiz - winner poses the next question

Okay I don't know if this has been asked already but here goes

In which year was the pit lane speed limit introduced and why?

This shouldn't be to difficult for you knowledgeable folk..

I thought it would be to easy tooncheese is correct the pitlane speed limit was first introduced after the 1994 San Marino GP after an incident where a rear wheel detached from Alboreto's Minardi and injured several Ferrari mechanics (and one from Lotus).

This was the race where Ratzenberger died in qualifying, Senna was killed in the race itself, Barrichello was lucky to survive a high-speed qualifying accident and a Lamy/Lehto accident sent a wheel into the crowd at the start.

A bloody disastrous race weekend all round really.

Thanks for that nudge Jos, forgot about this.

Here's a new question.

Which Formula One driver played guitar on the studio recording of this song?

Hmm, wasn't that Damon Hill?

Yep, one of a fair few F1 drivers to have a go at Music. Hill was in the band Sex, Hitler, and Hormones, before contributing on this, Villeneuve had a fairly poor album that didn't chart, and recently Algersuari was second in the Spanish electronica charts with his new album.

EDIT - Unlucky Jos beaten to it.

I thought this was going to be a hard question :( You're right, it is ENB, or Equipe Nationale Belge which is their full name.

It was formed in 1955 through a merger of Jacques Swaters' Ecurie Francorchamps and Johnny Claes' Ecurie Belge. They first ran at the 1955 Dutch Grand Prix using a Ferrari 500 chassis and finished fourth. They then proceeded to not enter another race until 1959, in which they entered the Monaco Grand Prix using a Cooper T51 chassis but failed to qualify. The team entered the 1960 Belgian Grand Prix with a Cooper T45 chassis and finished sixth. They entered 3 more races in the 1961 season but they failed to qualify in two of them and didn't finish in the other.
In 1962 they decided to build their own chassis (making them a constructor), and after entering the Belgian GP with a Lotus 18/21, the ENB F1 was introduced and raced at the German Grand Prix. However, they only finished 16th, and decided to pull out after that...

Trulli and Button have been team mates Webber and Heidfeld have been team mates Webber has not been team mates to Sato but Button has Webber and Button were team mates, Webber hang on I think I've got it.

Button was Webber's third team mate Trulli was Button's third team mate nope I've lost it.. sorry I can't figure Sato and Webber out unless it is something to do with managers.....................

Sato and Webber have never been team mates and Heidfeld and Button have never been team mates but Button has been team mates with both Sato and Webber and Webber has been ..

Sod it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Trulli and Heidfeld been team mates are they all linked by being team mates but not necessarily to each other.....

Arrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh.......................

Back
Top Bottom