Poll Out of ten - 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix

2012 Malaysian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
I found this race quite frustrating, I’m not 100% sure why. For a wet race it wasn’t the best as Sly said, Perez fighting for a win was great though, I was really wanting him to win.
I think the break because of the rain irritated me because I expected it, its Malaysia! In the rainy season! (I heard) 4pm! What do you expect? Then the safety car staying out until the drivers were crying for intermediates. Spoils what use to be something brilliant, a wet race.

A harsh 5.

The race kind of reminded me of Monaco last year - it was bubbling up to a fantastic finish, only for something to happen that resulted in me feeling slightly robbed at the anti climax.

However, it was still a good race and deserving of a 7.

I thought it was a great race, but... I do think they are overcautious with the rain. Has it always been this bad?
8/10

Thoroughly enjoyed it, but gets a point knocked off for being robbed of a last-minute showdown by Perez' little excursion (not to belittle an otherwise fantastic drive). 9.

The race kind of reminded me of Monaco last year - it was bubbling up to a fantastic finish, only for something to happen that resulted in me feeling slightly robbed at the anti climax.

However, it was still a good race and deserving of a 7.

I felt robbed by Monaco last year also but that was ruined by stupid rules regarding tyres. Didn't feel robbed this time because the edge was taken off the battle to the finish by a driver error. I can live with that and for a wet race I have to give it a 10. :)

I would have given that a 10 if Perez hadn't been called off the fight for first. However, getting to drive a Ferrari in China could prove more valuable than a brief step up to the top of the podium. Now, what if Perez goes to Ferrari and starts beating Alonso?

Won't happen. LOL Can't see how Perez was called off. He was still pushing hard enough to make the error. Also, catching Alonso is one thing, passing him is something else.

Back
Top Bottom