Poll Out of ten - 2012 Italian Grand Prix

2012 Italian Gran Pri out of ten

• Total voters
Slightly disappointed due to hoping that all the drivers in with a chance would have incident free races with their cars in good order. By this time in the season the cars should be approaching their optimum and any bugs ironed out. So qualifying was a bit of a let down due to Alonso's problem. Had he qualified between Hamilton and Button the race could have been much more exciting.

Two failures in the race, but to be honest neither of the drivers involved were really likely to have improved their positions.

I'm still going to give it an 8, if only for Perez appearing from almost nowhere to get second.

I find it difficult to see how Alonso could be called lucky, car failures in FP1 and FP2 followed by another in Q3. He was still at the sharp end in all the sessions of the weekend up until Q3, then from 10th finishing 2nd, having to get past better cars than Vettel did at Spa.

:D Saw the Toro Rosso take off right in front of me, that was fairly dramatic. Must admit I was a bit disappointed that there was no lap 1 incidents at turn 1 :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom