Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Sounds like the press are creating tensions where tensions don't exist.
Nico's obviously not bothered at all about the 'mind games' so perhaps Lewis should just get on with driving, though it sounds like he didn't take the bait this time.
I've a feeling Nico is just going to edge Lewis in the next race but Lewis usually does well at Hungary.
Unless FRIC is banned in which case Force India will romp home...

Already said it on the British GP thread and then FB repeated it on the German GP thread.

Its out there Hamberg and I've bought a whole load of tin foil and a book on making hats in preparation.

teabagyokel they didn't need to do that, as they already knew the gearbox gremlins were going to 'happen' to car number 6 from about lap 20 on Sunday. :whistle:

It was far more realistic and exciting the way they did it. Good bit of acting by Lewis after Q3 too. He had to put that shell-shocked, speechless display on for at least three different broadcasters (I'm told he gave a bit of coaching on that to the Brazilian football squad during the week as well), then he had to get his dad and brother in overnight to look like they were 'rallying round'.;)

All part of the plan. Dashed clever, those Germans.

Well if Rosberg wins in Germany and Lewis fails to finish due to a gearbox problem then I just might think there was something amiss but even then I wouldn't be convinced.

Paranoid! I'm not paranoid, who told you that?

Finished with my woman, because she was a fucking slag.....

Last edited:
I think both of these guys know that a coming together could put paid to their title hopes. If one comes out unscathed and the other goes on to victory, it's quite possible that will be the deciding factor in the championship.

If they do have an incident I expect it to be very late in the campaign.

When I saw Lewis on the barriers I was almost in shock. It was a horrible accident. I feel happy to see that Lewis is ok. Well done for Nico. He done what he was supposed to do after Lewis crash.

It looks like Merc is considering to start from the pit lane. It would be very fun to watch Lewis like a man on a mission destroying everybody on the field on his way to the podium.

They don't want to but if they change brakes types to be safe it "may" require a pit lane start as its a breach of Parc Fermehttp://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/115039 rules ....

Big shame as it rather undermines the Head to Head aspect of the race but nevertheless it should be a fascinating GP. And I think the weather will stay dry till after the race so no lottery results.

Last edited:
starting from the pitlane might not be a bad idea if one or two cars come together at the start as he would be joining after the melee past the first corner

------------------------------

why do I get sense this Mansell 1987 all over again with Lewis

Back
Top Bottom