Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Which half Meph?

Edit - Pretty much anything can happen tomorrow, but I appreciate that your already minimizing it now.

As for Nico, with Mercedes' recent run of reliability I wouldn't be 100% confident that I'll be seeing the checkered flag at all. He's probably got mostly new bits for this race so he'll probably be OK :whistle:

Last edited:
Perez probably but Magnusson I'm not sure about he seems to fall asleep in a race situation at the moment look how he hung back from the Alonso/Vettel fight at Silverstone a more experienced/agressive driver would have been pressing hard to to try and force an error from both of them..

Last edited:
I think Kmag did the right thing at Silverstone. He was on older tyres and kept a watching distance hoping the other two would trip over each other. He was advised to do that on the radio too so don't think we can push that one on him.

Mercedes' advantage has been eaten in to by the FRIC removal and let's not forget that Vettel's storm up from 24th to 3rd a couple of years ago was aided by a couple of safety cars. I think it will be incredibly difficult for Hamilton to get on the podium tomorrow if he starts from the pit lane and Rosberg, Bottas and Massa have clean races.

If he gets to start from 16th then it's more feasible but still not a given. It took him 48 out of 71 laps to go from 9th to 2nd in Austria for example.

Whilst the FRIC removal may have eaten some of the lead I still think you will find Mercedes will beat the rest by at least 30 seconds and everyone will be lapped bar Red Bull, Williams and Alonso

That would be amazing. But,sadly, we can't turn back the clock, and have to understand that every driver has good and bad races; for whatever reason.

Nico did what he needed to do and Lewis showed what he can do.

Last edited:
Just because someone disagrees with something or someone doesn't mean they hate that something or someone, it would be a really good idea if people bare that in mind before they post stupid comments.

Me and Hamberg disagree on about 99% of things but that doesn't mean we hate each other on the contrary I believe we respect one another even if (That is not a big if it is a very small if which means I am usually wrong.) I am wrong most of the time.:)

Last edited:
I know we've been over this one before. "Hater's gonna hate" is just a saying that rarely implies true hatred. The word hate is often used nowadays as a verb, when someone "hates on" something. Your (edited) post is just dripping with irony as well. Maybe I've missed some posts or something, but I find this last one downright comical. In fact this whole thread is somewhat farcical now.

On the racing. I love back to backs. See ya in Budapest boys!

But KekeTheKing I am a very ironic person it is just the way I was made I can't help it even when I know some people such as yourself detest me for being so, I'm sorry but I'm far too long in the tooth and bored with life to change now and I certainly won't change simply because some people such as yourself don't get me, that would be dishonest...

But KekeTheKing... I'm sorry but I'm far too long in the tooth and bored with life to change..

124956_1.jpg

I think it is fair to say that, due to his appearance in roughly 103% of F1 media for the last seven years, we know a little about the strengths of Lewis Hamilton when it comes to the circuits he is most capable at.

What about Rosberg, I hear you say. Which races does his record suggest we should look out for him at...

Error.png

All of his classified finishes are listed here, meaning we probably expect good things of Rosberg at night, since Singapore and Abu Dhabi have been excellent tracks for him. Budapest and Suzuka look less prominent in the list of good circuits from his Mercedes days, however.

Know anyone else with an excellent record at Singapore and Abu Dhabi?

Back
Top Bottom