Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

That would require a time delay switch being fitted between my brain and mouth.

Look, they were friends, they had a falling out, it doesn't sound so inconceivable to me. I know Lewis has history in his team telling him what to say but it could be true.

Bloody men.

image.jpg

That's not a face of a cheater

What's he gonna do, let his tyre down or steal his seat? But I must say seeing two blokes on unicycles is the absolute epitome of friendship as far as I'm concerned, every time I see it I say to myself, yep they're best mates sure enough..

Last edited:
I'm happy to believe that the tweet was genuine. Lewis is a good guy, Nico is a good guy and they have known each other and competed against each other for years. You can be friends and be ultra competitive, y'know!

I know it doesn't make a great story on Sky Sports or a good argument here on CTA! I know it's not what the other teams and drivers want to hear either! In fact I can't think of many people who will be happy at the reduced conflict level. I guess they will have to throw more petrol on the fire and hope they can wind Lewis back up again.

The drawbacks of youth! There are some positives, but relationships aren't one of them. Tinfoil hats should be worn at all times!:snigger:

Back
Top Bottom