Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

I will be very interesting to see the pair on Malaysian. They already have history over there and last time on that track Rosberg was a lot faster than Hamilton.

I think Rosberg has the edge for the next race.

Every session he has been outpaced. Reliability or no reliability. Ricciardo has a better handle on the car at the moment. Hamilton has been generally quicker than Rosberg.

Rosberg said Hamilton is not his closest friend and he expects problems if Mercedes continue with its lead. I guess Ross Brawn is needed here :D

So Vettel has been outpaced in every session. Hamilton 2 of 5 therefore Hamilton was generally quicker. What's the problem?

Why should a relationship be complicated especially a working one you like some or you don't, you get on with someone or you don't, you talk to someone or you don't whichever the case just get on and do your job to the best of your ability what's complicated about that?

Those geezers that did Steptoe and son hated each others guts but they still got the job done...

Last edited:
Another win by Rosberg in Malaysia would a hard punch for Lewis´ psyche. He knows that he needs to win in Malaysia regardless what Rosberg can achieve.

I know its pretty soon but next race could be a turning point between the pair.

I don't want to turn this into a complete slanging match, but how does starting the race from pole, in a car that already has a developing engine problem, and then being passed by your teammate in his faultless car (as well as by several others within two laps before you retire) constitute being 'outpaced by your teammate'?

Chad Stewarthill I think Plutus was making a point to EN saying reliability or no reliability Ricciardio outpaced Vettel, yet like Hamilton he had reliability problems so of course you have to take those into account.

Hmm, having given this due consideration through the Melbourne GP, you cannot ignore that Hamilton was the pole sitter and that Rosberg won the race.

The conclusion I have drawn is that Rosberg is far more German than Hamilton, I don't care what anyone else says, this fact really sticks out to me.

Can't wait to see them racing each other, I wonder who will win?

Back
Top Bottom