Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

It could all just be a double-bluff from Nico.

Having made a mistake, he could now be letting everyone (i.e. Lewis) think he had done it deliberately rather than that he had made a mistake whilst coming under pressure.

Better for him to let people think he was obeying a team order rather than messing up (twice).

I loved Toto trying not to laugh, he only just managed to contain it as a smile. Nico screwed up twice, and Merc management loved it. They don't pay Lewis the big dosh to come in second. Make no mistake, they believed that was what Nico would do all year. Lewis as WDC and Nico backing him up to give them the WCC as well. They don't like their plan being messed with.

He benefitted from not having his ice cream withheld for not following the rule of Toto :yes:

See! He was allowed his ice cream!!

image.jpg

I wouldn't go round touting that sort of nonsense if I were you...

Oh, sorry mate.

What I meant to say was:

Rosberg clearly braked late the first time in an effort to convince everyone that he isn't too good at late braking and therefore the incident in Monaco was also the result of an error. He realised too late that the first time he did it that, it wasn't Hamilton behind him but Massa, so he had to do it again later in the race. The reason Toto was smiling was because Nico got on the radio and said "sorry boss looks like I've done a Susie" which is Merc code for shit driving.

That better?

Last edited:
The only time where he came close was Barcelona, Rosberg was on the better strategy and was closing. I can't think of another time where he was faster on the track.
It just proves that being the fastest driver doesn't mean you'll be 1st.

Back
Top Bottom