New game - You Bet!

Ok, sign up is now closed.

You can use this thread for discussion of the main game but all tables, results, etc will only be posted in the pinned thread.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. I wasn't expecting to get so many players.

Good luck all.

Aww, go on then. Last one. Bushi

Take 10 Brogans and remember your bet needs to be in by 23.59 (UK time) tomorrow evening.

Good luck.

C_A_T

cider_and_toast How many bro's do you "tax" each bet? :dunno:

Should the players' be paying tax? And if so, they would probably prefer to pay when placing the bet and not on
the winnings. :ermmm:

Of course, if you hadn't thought about collecting the tax and it needs to be taken from the winnings, I'd like to volunteer
as collector. 8-)

My collection fee is very modest - just waive the tax from my bets...** :dontmentionit:

I'm sure this won't cause concern amongst the "You Bet!" customers', as everyone would like the game to be above board... :D

** I may take a small cut from the tax levied, to cover costs... ;)

Last edited:
cider_and_toast - What, this one?

CTA.png

As I recall, cider and toast set it up when he was a member of staff, and what would a Bristolian naval officer do but sail a boat into the Severn estuary?

Anyway, as you can see McZiderRed, the Clip the Apex (previously) secret offshore tax haven is neatly situated for your access. Can you swim?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom