Name that driver

I do believe that is Siegfried Stohr, replaced by Jacques Villeneuve senior at the end of the 1981 season. Tough one Keke >:(

You are correct Sir! Stohr was involved in that bizarre start line incident at Zolder 81. Most everything I've read about him says that he was never quite the same after that.

Okay, who's this. The old chap is standing in front of a picture of when he was young, in case you didn't realise...

Attachments

• CTA quiz.jpg
    CTA quiz.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 227
You know when you look at someone and you know full well that you know who that is but you just can't remember.

Sorry McZ, not Martini. Like Martini he did drive for an Italian F1 team, this one owned by a man called Enzo, for most of his career but not the one with the prancing horse

Right, I've got the answer to the clue but not a clue to the answer (you see what I did there :D )

The only other Enzo I can think of besides "The Enzo" is Enzo Osella.

Right, time to remember who drove for him. :thinking:

I only got it with the others help....

OK, who is this, just last summer, in a McLaren sandwich?

Attachments

• McLaren Sandwich.JPG
    McLaren Sandwich.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 155
LOL ...distracted by the pink shirt no doubt.

I have one or two clues that will make it a lot easier, but ill give it 24hrs first..

hint: British driver, drove for two different British teams in his two years in F1. Now that should be more than enough info chaps.

Right, I'm going to take a bit of a punt here and looking at his age and judging by the fact that he is pictured with a couple of Mclaren drivers, I'm going to say that it is an ex-Mclaren driver pictured, from the early 80's and I'm going to guess at............

Stephen South?

I have a horrible feeling it might be Guy Edwards... Is this what Mr Penthouse-Rizla Racing has become? Please say I'm wrong!

Back
Top Bottom