My Team's Nationality

Sorry, been away. Just like to mention that healthy competition is rather different from the jingoism and extremism of Nationalism with a capital 'N'. A decent dose of national pride is something else. I trust that was also the intent behind Speshal's post?

As for F1 nationalities, do we believe that Britain should be represented or England, Scotland, Wales, NI?

I'd be especially interested to hear the views of our resident Celts here!

As a quarter Celt - I'm indifferent. As a quarter English - I don't give a stuff. As a quarter southern Irish - I have no opinion, unless pushed. The other quarter is French :)

As a Brit, which I might qualify as and my passport tells me so- I still don't care.

That's the thing about roots. They weave a tangled web. I would lay money on celtic dna being traceable in most of us and african dna in all of us (very ancient, of course). Personally I love it. What a wealth of cultural heritage to call our own!

That's the thing about roots. They weave a tangled web. I would lay money on celtic dna being traceable in most of us and african dna in all of us (very ancient, of course). Personally I love it. What a wealth of cultural heritage to call our own!
You don't want to see what genes my kids carry!

Back
Top Bottom