McLaren to switch to Honda engines

images

Excellent..........

That's the news I want to hear
I am sure Mclaren this time will make sure they are de facto no 1 team although Honda may supply other teams and my feeling is either Williams (Williams-Honda) or Lotus ( Lotus-Honda) both sound like a good bet

Mclaren are keeping quiet who the sponsor might be after Vodafone leave

Rumours are it could be Telmex so what is their sponsor colours?

The orange livery was last seen at a launch in 1997 before they revealed West were the team's sponsor and the cars were going to be silver liveried

Telmex seems to be some kind of blue, Honda will by white and red. (White with a red sun.)

UK has a Red White and Blue flag

So red white and blue it is then....:)

Telmex seems to be some kind of blue, Honda will by white and red. (White with a red sun.)

UK has a Red White and Blue flag

So red white and blue it is then....:)

What the hell is wrong with British racing green, even though the engine comes from Japan....Meph?...:thinking:

pere-helmet-2013-3.jpg

Yellow enough?

Anyway, McLaren currently have the best engine on the grid and are managing to **** things up. What makes anyone think have a Honda engine is going to compensate for a crap chassis and two mediocre drivers?

The way this years McLaren is performing they should issue both drivers with a book of Suduko puzzles and let them sit the race out in the pits. It would be less embarrassing for a team who have won title with the likes of Fittipaldi, Lauda, Prost and Senna.

Back
Top Bottom