Poll McLaren driver line-up Who would you fire & hire?

So if SV or FA or both of them end up in Mclaren who would you fire?

• Fire Jenson hire Seb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Kmag hire Seb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes he did and it wasn't shown on the TV as far as I can remember, so like you say there must have been some issue with it, maybe they didn't have the new steering wheel ready to change..

Unless his plan is to humiliate Alonso by not offering him a drive as pay back for 07

Oh cynical you LOL I love the idea that Ron has engineered a situation where Fernando has burnt his bridges at Ferrari just to get a **** YOU! from Ron when he turns up in Woking. Didn't Damon Hill get led up the garden path by Ron when Williams weren't planning to renew his contract?

I don't think that can be put down to the drivers, McLaren has produce a crap car in the last two years, the drivers didn't build it, there is no way you can polish a turd especially with naff all testing to try out new parts.....

Last edited:
Mephistopheles Well it does not help that shoddy leadership exists like headless chickens trying to find everything and hoping it would work

any reason why Gerhard Berger sudddenly become a touted possibility as team principal as I thought Ron seized control of the team

Gerhard Berger would probably be the only team principal in history who could conceivably put a whoopee on his driver's seat.

Back
Top Bottom