Poll McLaren driver line-up Who would you fire & hire?

So if SV or FA or both of them end up in Mclaren who would you fire?

• Fire Jenson hire Seb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Kmag hire Seb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just jesting..

In an interview Jenson made a slip about his future with Honda and then quickly changed it to past with Honda he then laughed and said was that a freudian slip..

Keep Jenson, hire Alonso. New car, renewed relationship with Honda, to cover any development teething troubles they need the experience both drivers can provide. Alonso's pace and race craft will bring results. Jenson would be the perfect partner for Alonso and has already had a working relationship with Honda.

Last edited:
...and get Vergne on the fourth car. Just let them run a four-car team. Red Bull are doing it already and no-one sses anything wrong with it so why shouldn't McLaren?
Just run the third and fourth car under a different name. McLaren & Stimpy or something.

well I think today proves a point that KMag still has a lot of learning to do and needs to know some racing etiquette... he was a lap down and trying to race the leaders !

Hamberg

KMag was not going anywhere - he is way out of contention and nearly took out his own teammate which probably would not do his chances any good in retaining his seat next year

But he didn't and his speed was the reason Button came in for full wets, which had unfortunate events not taken over would have been a genius move.

well if you remember Lewis' I think it barely cost him time but for Jenson it was not just putting the wheel on .. after that the car stuttered away

But I thought you said that McLaren botched his pitstop, I dont' see that they did, it was just unfortunate thats all and anyway the Red Bulls were miles faster so I don't see that it made that much difference to the result..

Back
Top Bottom