Maria de Villota

I didn't know her and so I cannot mourn her passing,
It's very easy to mourn someones passing if your able to judge their character by how they've lived their lives and in Maria De Villota's case the strength and bravery she showed when confronted with dreadful injuries. I also have sympathy for people who appear unable to feel. :(

No one should shuffle off this mortal coil at such a young age. That said, she did do what she loved as career and made it to F1 as a test driver and not many have achieved that. As is often said at funerals, let's celebrate her life and achievements - one of very few women to drive an F1 car.

This has been such a tragic story. Maria faced her changed future with such courage, we should all be thankful she died in her sleep. Finally in the end she found peace. God Bless.

Of course not but she is someone who survived a very tragic accident and the early reports suggest this contributed to her death. I'd imagine what her life would've been like after the accident getting fed with all kinds of medication and the side effects that come with it. She'll be remembered for many years to come for all the good work she did with FIA post the accident. RIP brave woman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24505702

Last edited:
Kewee I do have feelings and I can show them, it's just that I reserve them for people I know and are precious to me, like I said I didn't know the girl and so it doesn't affect my life, but I do realise that her family are grieving just as many other families have lost children or loved ones today, and will tomorrow I have lost plenty of people that matter to me, grief is a private thing and it makes little difference how others feel, I can't grieve for them all and it would make zero difference if I did..

You would probably say I should show some respect but respect is just a word it doesn't mean anything in this instance and so it is wrong of you to judge me or feel sorry for me, I didn't know Maria just like you don't know me...

Last edited:
Mephistopheles ....... If you hadn't made a comment several postings ago, when the lady was still alive, stating sarcastically that maybe she should teach people which was the accelerator and which was the brake you wouldn't find it necessary to explain yourself now. Sadly that original comment said far too much about you. Your comment that it makes little difference how others feel is also very very wrong. Caring how strangers feel is what makes some of us reach out when they desperately need help. Personally I believe that makes the world just a little more decent.

Last edited:
To be honest I just don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me Kewee I know I'm a decent bloke and that's all that matters in my book..

You may consider yourself a decent person and superior to me, but if that is the case why do you feel it necessary to use this event to assassinate my character when everything I have said on this subject is the truth, I suppose you do it just to make yourself feel good about something that is none of your concern, but then again people of so called religion cannot help but preach can they? After all it is written in your book of rules..

Go and spread the word to someone who gives a damn about your beliefs and your morals I've got my own to keep me satisfied, I do no harm to others unless they do harm to me, that is the code I live by and when I die and if there is a heaven I don't want to spend any time in it, as it sounds like the most boring place in the universe or maybe the most dangerous if what goes on in the name of religion on this plane of existence is anything to go by...

Last edited:
First report was simply "natural causes," followed shortly by "neurological," a consequence of injuries sustained in the Marussia accident. Then came conflicting reports it was a heart attack or a stroke, and some said it was a heart attack caused by a cerebral aneurism.

Back
Top Bottom