Is the championship over if Vettel wins in Canada and Valencia

If Vettel wins in Canada and Valencia will he be uncatchable in the WDC.

• Total voters
Put it this way Keke, if Spain and Monaco were exciting, everywhere can be ;)

I love an optimist. Delude maybe, but an optimist none the less. I think we shoudl wait until after this weekend. It would be quite incredible if Vettel were to lose it from here but, as Murray Walker said "Anything can happen in Grand Prix Racing, and it usually does"

Well there have been some famous championship throw aways over the years, some with large margins. Hamilton-Kimi in 2007, Alonso-Schumacher (nearly) in 2006, Button 2009.

"Anything can happen in Grand Prix Racing, and it usually does"

Nearly posted that quote as well FB. But I voted Yes, so I refrained. :givemestrength:

Nobody can possibly account for everything that goes on during a GP meeting. The notion that a bounding spring off another car could end another driver's season might have seemed ludicrous and far fetched, until it happened in 2009.

Hm.....:s

Hm.....:thinking:

Probably :thinking:

But I don't see him winning Canada, not only is the Red Bull not as strong on this track, their top speed isn't as good as others, and their DRS speed wise is one of the slowest out there, this will lead to a few problems. Plus, Valencia last year was meant to be one of their weaker tracks, I think it will be again, you can argue that Vettel won there, but he raced really well as Webber struggled.

But I don't see him winning Canada, not only is the Red Bull not as strong on this track, their top speed isn't as good as others, and their DRS speed wise is one of the slowest out there, this will lead to a few problems. Plus, Valencia last year was meant to be one of their weaker tracks, I think it will be again, you can argue that Vettel won there, but he raced really well as Webber struggled.

I hope your right slyboogy if Hammy can get at least 1 win :1st: from the next 2 races with even 1 poor performace :oops: or heaven forbid a retirement :please: for Vettel then it would keep the championship alive.

I've got everything crossed.

And by the way everyone is right the racing this year is fab. Its only the championship that is on course for being one of the worst ever. :thumbsup:

COME ON LEWIS !!!!

I hate to say I told you so in advance but I have my money firm on Vettel going to McLarens' home ground and stealing it again....better car and a very mature driver for his age......bad news.

As for ferrari (shrugs shoulders):dunno:

Back
Top Bottom