If you could choose two drivers...

No Sly, I wouldn't wish such a dead weight upon my worst enemy, nevermind my fuzz-idol. They may as well fill Petov's cockpit with the equivalent weight in spam for all he's doing tripping up his illustrious teammate.

Jenov, it is my pleasure...I wonder what stoicism means..

Which action is it of Heidfeld's, which sees you wish such cruel fate upon the man?

Could it be that diversity may be the measure of the man? As is a ruler the measure of his beard?

I think the skeleton man needs a challenge after he held off Alonso in Abu Dhabi and in Melbourne so majestically....I think the man with the beard is the dude to challenge such a skelly man. :goodday:

If only sportsmanship and proper conduct were the order of the day we would've seen a man, Nick, challenge a boy, Petroz, into obscurity. As it is, the skeletal Russian managed to cling onto Heidfeld's coat tails well enough to claw at the bearded German's spot light.

I just had a vision about season 2012 ,after a couple too many shangrila's(or something..definitely fruity Spanish)and I saw Lewis and Fernando get lifted out of their respective cars and dropped into a Red Bull.
While I was witnessing the Magic Transfer ,Webber was getting shoespooned into a Ferrari and Vettel katapulted into a Mclaren ,head first.
Then all sorts of nasty things happened throughout the season,but to cut things short,I'll give you a quick summary.
Vettel won most of the races from start to finish,without any spectacular overtaking.
Mark was told by his engineer on numerous occasions Felipe was faster than him.
Fernando and Lewis got along surprisingly well and are in perfect agreement that the McLaren car is at least 1 sec quicker and that Red Bull's KERS is useless, even after all the major upgrades they got after every race.
Finally,while wildly celebrating his 3rd WDC,Vettel crushes his finger between the Championship Trophy and the pit wall,ending his career there and then.
Webber retires and keeps running MW Arden with his good friend Horner.
Nando and Lewis go back to their previous teams and are welcomed like their long lost sons.
Red Bull's sales figures in Germany,England and Spain have fallen so dramatically,they pull out of F1 altogether, and will only be remembered as a company producing an energy drink with a putrid taste to it.

I could see that working, particularly as Mclaren use Mercedes engines so it's a step up, possibly when Button retires.

I would love to see Hamilton and Vettel in the same team. What is the likelihood of this ever happening? I think it would be great to watch these two sparring with each other and fighting for dominance. Who would be #1 for instance?

Back
Top Bottom