If you could choose two drivers...

Heh, what are the odds?
I didn't see any of FP1 or FP2 so this thread was purely coincidental.

Ha. I know you wouldn't have seen it due to a certain little one. It is funny that you thought this. Someone sent it this exact question and Ant instantly said Lewis/Fernando and Crofty did this little moan which was so funny about how he wanted to pick the same two.

To be (slightly) different think I would go for Vettel and Alonso/Hamilton (I dont mean Alonston or Hamso)
We know the latter two are both fast, can gain many places in a race and will be very competitive. But are they too similar to maximise the potential of a car? By having the qualy expert*, even if he is a little flawed when pressured, I think you would have better options and more likely to maximise points in the race.

*We haven't seen much of Vettel in the pack of late so he may be as good as the others, but if so then he would be a shoe in anyway.

Until his injury, I would have gone with RK matched with Hamilton. Team chemistry DOES matter. This is proven, not just by Prost/ Senna, but much more darkly by Gilles V/ D. Pironi!
Since RK isn't available at the present time, I would go with Vettel and Hamilton

I would love to see Messrs Vettel and Hamilton in the same machinery.

We've seen Hamilton/Alonso before, I'd say it was a draw with Hamilton gaining bragging rights since it was his first season.

If Hamilton popped over to the Fizzy Drinks boys next season, it would be fascinating to watch !
(assuming Vettel stayed and Webber left)

Kubica and Vettel or Vettel and Raikkonen, or Hamilton and Kubica or Alonso and Raikkonen

anyone will do :D

As a Hamilton fan, I sometimes see drives like this year's Chinese Grand prix and fear he's peaked too early, and needs a more experienced head to say "OK, this is what talent looks like, we can both see that, now watch what you should do with it." Obviously he also needs a coach on beard-growth, an area where he is failing badly, almost as badly as Jenson's bum-fluff approach to facial hair.

So what I'm tryin' a say is, I want the two best on the grid, and thus:
jgfeae.jpg

Not to say Hamilton v Kobayashi would be without fireworks...

As a Hamilton fan, I sometimes see drives like this year's Chinese Grand prix and fear he's peaked too early, and needs a more experienced head to say "OK, this is what talent looks like, we can both see that, now watch what you should do with it." Obviously he also needs a coach on beard-growth, an area where he is failing badly, almost as badly as Jenson's bum-fluff approach to facial hair.

So what I'm tryin' a say is, I want the two best on the grid, and thus:
jgfeae.jpg

Not to say Hamilton v Kobayashi would be without fireworks...
Love your stoicism Evil!

Back
Top Bottom