If the FIA DQed all for illegal overalls.......

Argh cheers Sly most have skipped that comment. But still you gotta say that Kovalinen is the better driver outta the back 3 teams though.

Hm...think Glock is a bit underated, although he does seem de-motivated while Kovaleinen is rejuvanated :thinking:

So yes I "gotta say that Kovaleinen is the better driver outta the back 3 teams" ;)

Glock's done ok for Virgin, but i think he and Virgin will move slightly closer to the more established teams next season with the Mclaren link-up. Outta the 6 drivers you've gotta really want Heikki and Timo in your team as both might be able to carry the teams forward.

True, but I remember seeing drivers in the points and get DQed and the driver behind not inheriting the points.
1983 Brazilian GP
Keke Rosberg finished 2nd but was disqualified for being push started after stalling during a pit stop. His points were not redistributed.

1984 Italian GP
Jo Gartner finished 5th but was not eligible for points as he was driving the second car and his team had officially entered only 1 car. His points were not redistributed.
Gerhard Berger finished 6th but was not eligible for points as he was driving the second car and his team had officially entered only 1 car. His points were not redistributed.

1987 Australian GP
Yannick Dalmas finished 5th but was not eligible for points as he was driving the second car and his team had officially entered only 1 car. His points were not redistributed.

2000 Austrian GP
McLaren did not score World Constructors' Championship points for Mika Häkkinen due to a missing FIA control seal from his car's electronic management system.

Back
Top Bottom