How many stops in Valencia?

How many stops will the winner in Valencia make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for 2 stops.

Two stops is the way to go, the race would be started on the soft tyre, then medium for a very long stint, the second stop would be back to soft tyres to the end of the race.

There is a chance of a safety car with all those DRS zones, that could mean a third stop possibly.

I've gone for three although the performance of the new Pirelli mediums will be the deciding factor between 2 and 3.

I think it will be between 2 to 3. I think the Saubers will definitely be the team to use the lower amount of 2, or even 1 if they want to be adventurous. Will the safety car affect how many stops occur? I would think so.

I have a question about this article, it asks "How many stops in Valencia" does it mean overall, or how many times the eventual winner will stop? :dunno:

I have a question about this article, it asks "How many stops in Valencia" does it mean overall, or how many times the eventual winner will stop? :dunno:

the winner. I shortened the thread title, but the poll question is for the winner.:)

some people did take a stab at guessing total stops and one particularly bright spark was nearly right for Monaco...:goodday:

I have given up waiting for James Allen's strategy brief and have therefore very unscientifically gone for 2. I just think the lack of overtaking is still going to be a critical factor in strategy, and for a three stopper to win usually means they have to overtake two stopping cars without being held up.

My guess for total stops is...
40px-US_63.svg.png

After all the forecasts that the prime tyres would be very much slower than the options they turned out to be quite fast. I feel that more drivers might have benefited from one stop less.

Well done all 26 people who said 3 stops.

Your prize, to remind you of this race, is a bucket of paint, which you can watch drying.

Back
Top Bottom