How many pit stops at Singapore?

How many stops at Singapore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would vote for "two" but in answer to the actual question, "How many pit stops at Singapore?" I feel it will actually be too many and if we were to see all of them we wouldn't see any on-track action at all. So :thinking:, two.:)

So with 21 drivers at 4 stops each and 3 drivers with 5 stops each there could be 99. Good thinking, it fits the wording of the question perfectly.

One enterprising individual will save a set of the Softs in qualifying, thereby allowing them to execute an aggressive 3-stop strategy in the Grand Prix, barring any unforeseen events of course.

I've voted for 6 stops for the winner. (Well OK, 5 or more, if you wish to be pedantic!)

I can only provide a shambolic attempt at logic for an explanation of my vote... :embarrassed:

Singapore is a night race and therefore relies on electricity for the lights. When I look out of my flat window, here in Bristol, I can see three holes dug by South Western Power Distribution. These holes are surrounded by plastic barriers. Two of the holes have six barriers surrounding each hole. The third hole has 12 barriers, which divided by two makes six.
There's a recurring theme here, isn't there? :thinking:

South Western Power have spoken to me and the word was six. :)

Of course, they could originally come from New Zealand and pronouncing the word "six" would have give a completely different meaning....

Back
Top Bottom