Formula 2 GP2 2012

Felipe Nasr ROFL. Is it just me? Try saying the name quick.
And this is what Ive just read about him
"Another exciting rookie, although the noises coming out of the team in testing suggest he didnt quite hit the ground running straight out of the box."LOL

(In case Im completely pronouncing his surname wrong read it as Nassa)

I just watched GP2 quali. Max Chilton 3rd on the grid:cheer:.He's my favourite. I like his brother in BTC's(He was on 'Take me out' onceLOL. Did anyone see it?) Anyway come on Max!!!

So Valsecchi slots into Grosjean's seat at DAMS and seemingly slots into his position on the grid.

Interesting to see Carlin and Arden international up the front of the grid after last year - shows it really is a level field in GP2 - obviously I'm just going off times and stuff.

Nice to see 3 British boys in the top 10! I hope I get to see the actual race!

Not a GP2 follower but i did watch a bit of practice last night, Am i correct in thinking all cars are all equal in terms of performance? Series looks very interesting :)

Just watched my first GP2 qualifying session.

I'll definitely be watching the races this season but I doubt I will watch many (any?) more qualifying sessions.

The commentary isn't great and there's very little atmosphere or excitement.
As for spectators, it must be extremely disappointing for all involved to have no one at all at the circuit watching.

Back
Top Bottom