Final Test Start Moved back to 8th March!

The season just keeps getting further and further away! I can't stand it, I tells ya!
givemestrength.gif

When do we think the test Sandbagging will end, will the last test be the one where the teams start to show their fighting weight?

I don't think anyone is sandbagging. Toro Rosso might be doing whatever is the opposite of sandbagging I suppose. They're all just concentrating on their own programmes. We really won't have a clear idea until Melbourne; and even Melbourne has proved a bit misleading over the years.

It's fun to speculate though, so long as you don't take it too seriously...ahem...
whistle.gif
lol.gif

Update:
The test will officially start on the 8th and end on the 11th. Ferrari and Mercedes have elected not to start until the 9th and will end their testing on the 12th.

Which I suppose if you're a test addict, that's a good thing since there will be 5 days of testing! If you're not a test hound then there is the consolation that although the test will go back to starting a day earlier there is still one day less between the end of the last test and the first Grand Prix.

embarrassed.gif

I don't think anyone is sandbagging. Toro Rosso might be doing whatever is the opposite of sandbagging I suppose. They're all just concentrating on their own programmes. We really won't have a clear idea until Melbourne; and even Melbourne has proved a bit misleading over the years.

It's fun to speculate though, so long as you don't take it too seriously...ahem...:whistle: LOL

I agree.We always get these accusations of "sandbagging" and "glory runs" Brawn ring any bells.
The simple answer is that none of us know each teams test programme consequently none of us know who is top of the pecking order.
Fastest laps mean nothing.The only way to make any kind of guess is to look at each teams lap times in race simulation mode.
Even then thats only a guess.

Indeed, although a good sign is actually turning up to the tests in the first place.

rolleyes.gif

Melbourne will give us the first indication, Barcelona (the race) the definitive guide.

Back
Top Bottom