Movies Film Thread

I watched The Northman on a flight recently. I don't know if it had been edited for viewing on a plane but it was utter shite.

Free Guy

A genuinely laugh out loud funny movie.

Ryan Reynolds never fails to deliver.

Apart from 6 Underground - that was just ****ing weird.

Has anyone seen the Lamborghini movie? I just realized there was one and it didn't even hit theaters?? Makes me question the quality. I think we need more Motorsport / Car movies but I'm not sure about this one.

It's not new but if you want a total mind ****, watch Predestination with Ethan Hawke and Sarah Snook.

Very clever writing, even if it makes absolutely no logical sense at all.

I watched it in 4DX, I'm not sure it added much to the experience. As live action cartoons go it was good fun.

just watching 2nd Knives Out Film, Glass Onion. sequels always worry me because is it going to be as good or a disappointing follow up to cash in . but it is outstanding, every bit as gripping as the 1st, heres hoping that Daniel Craig stint as Benoît blanc is as long as his stint as James bond

Last edited:
Given I turned off Black Panther after 20 minutes so I don't think I'll be bothering with Wakanda Forever.

Finally, after almost 2 years, we've managed to find a quiet night to sit down and watch another Marval film.

We skipped Iron Man 3 based on feedback from here and elsewhere and jumped into Captain America and the Winter Soldier.

8/10. A really solid movie. Not the best in the series but definitely up there..Great action sequences, the usual humour, some good twists and turns, some blindingly obvious and some not so.

We'll probably skip Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2 and watch that series separately.

So, see you in another two years for my review of Avengers Age of Ultron.

LOL

Courtesy of Sky VIP I have been to see The Portable Door and Lola at the cinema for free. Both very good movies if you find them somewhere to watch.

Top Gun Maverick.

I'm only 10 minutes in but it's worse than I imagined.

Ejecting at mach 10 and waking to the local diner ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom