Famous Rivals

Button vs Hamilton - two british world champions and few tangles in the same team- it actually helped Button's reputation further

These two did have some decent scraps. Turkey 2010, 11 and China 2011 specifically.

JB claims to have driven better in 2011 than 2009. There's no doubt that driving against Hamilton raised his game.

Just read this month's F1 Racing mag, which was almost exclusively dedicated to Hunt vs Lauda, but on the back page there was one F1 rivalry explored that no-one seems to have mentioned...

Hunt vs Walker! Murray himself explains how he really didn't think much of the arrival of Hunt to the commentary box, and the squabble over the microphone has been pretty well-documented before.

I wonder if I could chuck Brundle vs Legard into the mix...?:facepalm:

I read that one RoB. I had known about Murray and James' love/hate relationship before that as well. It must have been hard for a serious chap like Walker to handle Hunt. They seemed to imply that on at least one occasion, James had a joint going while having a lie down in the back of the commentary booth.

Back
Top Bottom