🦶 Leg end
Good news for motorsport fans.
Provisonal calendar is as follows:Jonathan Palmer has confirmed that the new Formula Two series will support the World Touring Car Championship for the majority of its inaugural season.
1. Valencia May 31 (WTCC support)More on the story here: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/71091
2. Brno June 21 (WTCC support)
3. Spa June 28 (GT Open support)
4. Brands Hatch July 19 (WTCC support)
5. Donington Park 16 August (standalone)
6. Oschersleben 30 August (WTCC support)
7. Magny Cours 20 September (standalone)
8. Monza 4 October (WTCC support)