F1 2023

• Azerbaijan - Baku
  • Austria - Red Bull Ring
  • Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps
  • Qatar - Losail International Circuit
  • USA - Circuit of The Americas
  • Brazil - Interlagos
the 2 usual sprint races of Austria & Brazil. dont have much hope for Qatar but thats probably money & Baku i worry will be a procession as everyone is terrified of crashing or hitting the barriers. but Beligium & USA could be fun

just a shame another year where the rumoured Bahrain double hasnt happened with the sprint on the outer Circuit & the GP on the full circuit.
I'm not a fan of Sprint but I'm looking forward to see how it pans out for COTA since I plan on going in person next year.

was wondering earlier do we think that mercedes 2023 will be the same as ferrari 2006, where they regained their confidence after a terrible year previous

I keep getting crap on my F1 Insta feed showing our driver "heroes" working our in the gym to get fit for the upcoming season. Well there's a shock, professional athletes have to take exercise to participate in their sport.

What was more interesting was Bottas chowing down on a burger and chips. I think I might be finally warming to old big 'ead.

We've missed the first car launch

formula-1-haas-f1-launch-2023--2.jpg

Well, how they plan to paint it - Haas reveals F1 car livery for 2023 season

Scarbs on Twitter looked at the Haas pictures and basically said ignore the car for the moment as it's all based on the 2022 model. It won't look like that when it rolls out for testing.

Red Bull is getting tired. I wish they would go abstract for one season but alas. Hopefully with Ford coming into the sport they will have some say in changing the livery to fit their brand more. Maybe a mix of navy blue and white would be sick!

I actually really like the Haas. I've always loved Black, White, and Red together. It looks nice! I can't wait to see it on track!

Honda had signed up to be part of engine regulations for 2026...could they be going back to Mclaren or Williams if they want to supply engines

Honda had signed up to be part of engine regulations for 2026...could they be going back to Mclaren or Williams if they want to supply engines
I would be super surprised if they decided to go back to McLaren. I think McLaren burned that bridge with their stupid car design when they were together. They also rushed Honda into coming a year early.

Back
Top Bottom