DTM 2012

Good race, although its a shame Ekstrom made the mistake, but we got a great battle for the lead anyway.

I didn't know what was happening half of the time and had no clue what the commentator was on about most of the time, not sure if he was speaking English.

Sky Sports' highlights were just on and it was much more detailed and an hour long! I think they both need co commentators though...

Decent race and good to see BMW are now in the mix. As i was dreading this season for BMW but they've suprised me nicely. Hopefully Paffett and Green can continue to lead the Brit charge, but Bruno Spengler has always been a fav of mine so thrilled he won.

They were quick to rise up in F1 too,

Became better and better every year, apart from the year they bailed out.

By all accounts this is BMW's number one priority in motorsport globally, so all the money is going in. Mercedes and Audi both have other things to distract them at the moment (F1 and Le Mans primarily).

Absolutely amazing race at the Norisring.

With three laps to go, Jamie Green made up two places, passing Tomczyk on the last corner of the last lap to take the win.

Aww crap - can we have "Spoiler Alert" flag as I haven't watched this yet :(

Just watched the Nurburgring round on ITVPlayer. What a rubbish broadcast, no idea who was where or doing what, a waste of my time.
>:(

This is what a bare bones DTM car chassis looks like.

dtm-car.jpg

Oh, I see :embarrassed:
I thought you were querying the use of the word chassis :D

I agree, it's a strange looking object and not at all related to the road going versions they superficially look like.

Back
Top Bottom