DC, Lewis, Stacking and Holding Up

Remember that Coulthard has still won more races than Jenson Button - and whilst he may not have ever really been a number 1 driver, he was a compitent number 2 driver - and was always there to take advantage if anything went wrong! Certainly, he was never in the mould of Irv the Swerv....

My bad :embarrassed: Never rated him as a driver, was horrified when the BBC picked him first as a summariser and then as a co-commentator and think his dress sense is worse than Eddie J's. Back on topic, he did at least apologise after the event to Martin Whitmarsh (who probably wondered what the heck he was talking about)

My bad :embarrassed: Never rated him as a driver, was horrified when the BBC picked him first as a summariser and then as a co-commentator and think his dress sense is worse than Eddie J's. Back on topic, he did at least apologise after the event to Martin Whitmarsh (who probably wondered what the heck he was talking about)

I do actually agree (mostly) with you....

I do think that he gained too many contracts with McLaren, and I'm not 100% convinced about his role as a commentator... - Still it's better than James Allen!!!

well now apparently lewis may not have had a puncture.neale has admitted they may have made a mistake.

Jonathan Neale :"When we were looking at whether that was puncture, tyre pressure or tyre temperature related, I think we may have got a slightly wrong steer from the data in that first stint and I think we might've compromised him on his second stint."

They changed the front wing angle or something like that I think - either way they changed some settings on his car, and MW immediately admitted to this after the race. I think he's talking about that.

Back
Top Bottom