Christian Horner

Who is Christian Horner? Is he what he appears, the extremely successful team principal of the best team in Formula One; a shrewd operator who has won everything and is the glue that holds the Red Bull team together.

Or is he just a yes-man, for Marko maybe, a brown-noser to Ecclestone and a surprisingly obnoxious front man for the energy drinks advertising budget.

Surely he's somewhere in between though, he must be more than an advertiser (you'd say EJ surely), but he clearly isn't calling all the shots. He's probably best characterised as F1's best young politician, not only winning the external war but managing several other big-shots and two drivers convinced by their own right to superior treatment.

Horner has found ways to spice up his lifeLOL and obvious having a lot of zigazig ha:D:snigger: no that is not the tune of the Renault engine

He's been parking somewhere else in the garage

I'm wondering if Horner is aware of how transparent his comments about "what is best for F1" align with how his team have slipped from the top rung. You've had it good for the last four years, Christian, time to man up for a little while rather than cry all the time. And shut up about Caterham's crowd-funding attempt, if the fans want to pay then let them pay, it's absolutely none of your business other than your delight at the sound of your own voice. >:(
Really is coming across as a greedy shit at the moment and that was before he announced his pairing with that spicy one.

Oh dear, has an F1 boss wanting to do the best for his team upset everyone? Welcome to the World of Formula One boys and girls where the team principal will say and do everything they can to make sure their team wins.

Not a fan of Horner but he has a point that Mercedes not letting go of their own advantage is going to hurt F1 in the long run but then he has just been knocked down in realisation that Red Bull are also rans this year

Oh dear, has an F1 boss wanting to do the best for his team upset everyone? Welcome to the World of Formula One boys and girls where the team principal will say and do everything they can to make sure their team wins.

No, just Christian Horner.

Kewee

I guess he was not so smug last year and we did not hear enough the sound of his voice after the flag came down last year " Fantastic Seb..let me kiss you !"

He did not say a thing about when Red Bull did not agree with "Resource Restriction Agreement" wanting closer racing . The team has the biggest budget in F1 so does that mean Horner does not know how to manage his team properly

He just irritates me with what ever horse-manure he comes out with - that is his biggest talent and contribution to Red Bull

IMG_20150516_123748.jpg

Back
Top Bottom