Gaming Batracer...Clip the apex clan

Well apparently in moist conditions there is little difference between inters and slicks. I ran inters and qualified P3, the two guys in front of me were both on soft slicks, with pole position -0.2 s!

I have a brand spanking new set of soft slicks left for the race now though :thumbsup:

Oh and

McLarenSupremo said:
I found out i ran slicks in a monsoon quali in China :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I qualified 14th somehow!!!!!!

How the :censored: did you manage that????

:D

13 Sean Marshall
Mernandez Mernandez
Mernandez 180
Rockbridge +10.769
1:50.899
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th even better!!

We need to get 24 members on the CTA Clan and then have a private championship, that would be great fun

For private games in the 2010 series you can run with only 12 cars, for 2009 you can run with 10. The game organiser can also change the cars to make them more equal. We have 10 members but not all are active so probably not worth setting one up yet. I'll send out some random invites and see if I can get some more members.

BTW the clan is now ranked 94th, hopefully that will improve as more get a WR (you have to have taken part in 35 races).

FB said:
We need to get 24 members on the CTA Clan and then have a private championship, that would be great fun

For private games in the 2010 series you can run with only 12 cars, for 2009 you can run with 10. The game organiser can also change the cars to make them more equal. We have 10 members but not all are active so probably not worth setting one up yet. I'll send out some random invites and see if I can get some more members.

BTW the clan is now ranked 94th, hopefully that will improve as more get a WR (you have to have taken part in 35 races).

Oh right i see, and hopefully can get more members on to here as well

I've just uploaded my own helmet design. Forum username and cliptheapex proudly displayed, black and gold. Granted its too small to see clearly but hey :)

Mutter, mutter, ****ing Batracer >:(

2nd place in a Williams Honda in the '86 series, 1 point behind the leader going into the last race. 2nd on the grid, straight into the lead. Pitstop for fresh rubber and don't lose the lead. 30 seconds ahead after another 20 laps and then the suspension fails. Now I know how Nigel Mansell felt (well, a bit anyway)

FB, I have a question to ask you if you could answer it for me please?

I'm going to be making 2 pits for this first time at Monaco. Engineer says softs can do 1/4 distance and hards 1/2 distance.

So I am going to qualify on softs, stop on lap 16 for hards, then lap 56 for softs.

Thing is I don't see how i can set up the racing strategy screen to say that I want to change onto hards on my first stop. Any light you can shed would be great cheers.

BTW unlucky on your season finale race :givemestrength: :D

Hi all, I've just started my first Batracer game in ages in DTM and I've also picked up a mid season drive in a Lotus in an acadamy race.

If any one gets this in time and wants to join me in the Lotus then go to the "mid season" list and look for the name "Sean Greenheld". It should be near the bottom of the list around the 37% complete mark. Unusually both guys from this team went AWOL not long after the season started. I'm using it as practice for future 2010 attempts as this will be my first crack at this car set.

C_A_T

I didn't realise thee would other batters, in here, however the clan does look a bit empty, and i am already in a clan. I have lenty of bat experience, but my 0 tiitles (even though my WR says i have one), tends to be due to my 100 aggro, 100 tyre etc...

We've been invited to a Clan Battle with "7th Gear" either at DTM or A1GP if any of you fancy it. Drop me a PM on here or in Batracer.

If it's like the other V8 games you can stop very early for tyres and then run through which helps you move up as others stop. Might not be the same in the new series though...

The CTA Clan has now reached the giddy heights of 26th in the Clans League :thumbsup: If any of the "less active" members fancy a run in a private 2011 game, complete with KERS and DRS, you'd be more than welcome.

Back
Top Bottom