Football All things Football

Our manager tragically lost his recently born son Theo and so has taken leave of absence from City. His assistant has taken over coaching duties for the time being and led the team to a decent 2-0 away win over Boro arresting a run of mediocre results.

It's a really sad situation because Liam Manning has never really been a popular appointment with the supporters and his brand of football is as dull as dishwater at times. He'd been coming under a bit of pressure of late.

The loss of his son puts a hell of a lot of things into perspective but what happens if Chris Hogg, Manning's assistant turns out massively improved performances from the squad?

Talk about kicking a man when he's at rock bottom.

yeah i saw that, last week was such a 💩 week for everyone with george baldock, Steve Bruce & your manager.. its a very tough decision i think they would have to keep him. because bristol city would get such a backlash

it says he likes a high pressing, possession game. so is it possesion for possession sake as sometimes you do see

its a very tough decision i think they would have to keep him. because bristol city would get such a backlash
Oh God yeah, absolutely. He's still got the full confidence of the board. He's going absolutely nowhere.

It just makes you feel absolutely shit as a fan. I can't imagine what kind of hell he's going through.

Back
Top Bottom