Current Alfa Romeo Racing (formerly Sauber)

Il_leone

Champion Elect
Would Maranello be unhappy if Alfa started beating Ferrari seeing they both will use the same engine ?:whistle:

Olivier

Race Winner
Would Maranello be unhappy if Alfa started beating Ferrari seeing they both will use the same engine ?:whistle:
I’m sure they would, specially since it would be at the hands of Kimi. It can happen though, I seem to recall reading about Dallaras out-qualifying Ferrari with a year old engine. Then again things need to go magnificently wrong at Ferrari for things to go that way. After all Vettel / Leclerc pair is on paper faster and have a better head than Alesi / Capelli

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
I'm saying this right now so you can book mark it. If Kimi beats Vettel over the season then I will go skinny dipping with a bunch of sharks covered in pigs blood. I doubt he'll even beat Albon in the same car.

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Do the raccoons make you a mean person, or this is something you were born with? :ermmm:
I’m just mean Izumi . I’m not sure I was born mean, I just got that way, especially after talking to some people I meet on forums.

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
I'm saying this right now so you can book mark it. If Kimi beats Vettel over the season then I will go skinny dipping with a bunch of sharks covered in pigs blood. I doubt he'll even beat Albon in the same car.
Bookmarked. Now I really want Kimi to beat the Ferraris. :). About as likely as a squadron of flying pigs, I know.

I’d let you of with just the skinny dipping though RasputinLives , I don’t fancy the mayhem that the sharks would cause, and you’d be a great loss to the forum.

Izumi

Points Scorer
I’m just mean Izumi . I’m not sure I was born mean, I just got that way, especially after talking to some people I meet on forums.
Kimi is a good man, I used to like him once (well until last year at Monza), but he is not going to beat Ferraris. Having said that, I expect Sauber to beat Williams and McLaren by quite a margin.

BradMan

Rookie
Kimi is a good man, I used to like him once (well until last year at Monza), but he is not going to beat Ferraris. Having said that, I expect Sauber to beat Williams and McLaren by quite a margin.
Lol. U being too hard on Kimster my man Izumi. He just wanted to win in front of the Tifosi. Merc owned the 2nd half of the season with the development race, there was no way back already I feel

Hamilton had 11 or 12 poles last season... Says a lot does'nt it

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
Seen a get out clause there RasputinLives , not many sharks are covered in pigs blood, better chance with flying pigsLOL

See I read it that RasputinLives would be covered in the pigs blood to attract the sharks.

I'm sorry people but a marker was put down, he said he'd do it. I fully expect him to keep his end up and let us see him doing it if needs be, you know under the 'no pictures it didn't happen' rule. :snigger:

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
I did mean I was covered in pigs blood yes. I already have to eat a hat covered in ketchup when/if Kubica starts the Australian Grand Prix in a few weeks so I'm not too worried just yet.

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
He hasn't started the race yet! Still holding out for a last reprieve.

Also preying no one will sign up Paul Di Resta for a drive otherwise I'm going for to have a very sore backside......and you really won't want pics of why.

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
No,no,no Angel, marker or not, the thought of sharks thrashing around tearing a CTA member limb from limb is just to horrific.
Skinny dipping is good, skinny dipping in the artic ocean in December is better.
:D

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
No,no,no Angel, marker or not, the thought of sharks thrashing around tearing a CTA member limb from limb is just to horrific.
Skinny dipping is good, skinny dipping in the artic ocean in December is better.
:D
To be fair I didn't suggest the whole shark thing, RasputinLives did. Besides, there are many, many species of sharks and the vast majority of them, I believe, wouldn't attack humans. He could swim with some of the smaller and more friendly kind as far as I'm concerned. ;)

Dartman

Points Scorer
He also could stay in a reinforced steel cage whilst covered in pigs blood and successfully carry out his promise, whatever else RasputinLives is, stupidity or suicide is not one of his quirks hopefully:unsure:LOL.should it come to pass will we get a video:sick:LOL

Last edited: