A Lack Of Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a Ferrari forum somewhere that you and your Tifosi pals can jack off at? Do you think anybody here wants to read nonsensical posts about how Ferrari is the be-all, end-all of F1. Nobody gives two turds what you and your Italian buddies referred to McLaren as in the late 70's - early 80's. Your comments are not based in reality, but in a fantasy environment where rule makers can, and should, create slipstreaming machines that go round and round on a slightly more difficult NASCAR circuit. What you really need DOF is a time machine, and or a magic wand that would satisfy whimsical nature.

You don't like modern F1.
You don't like teams other than Ferrari.
You will constantly rebut arguments with an answer that may, or may not, have anything to do whatsoever with the original question at hand.

WE GET IT ALREADY!

I'm not interested in a debate, so don't bother replying to this post. You've obviously followed Formula One for a long time, and undoubtedly have some worthwhile knowledge bouncing around your brain, but if you keep banging on about the holiness of Ferrari, all the while belittling the other competitors who have helped build the sport along the way, I don't see how anyone could have meaningful discourse with you.

KekeTheKing said:
Isn't there a Ferrari forum somewhere that you and your Tifosi pals can jack off at? Do you think anybody here wants to read nonsensical posts about how Ferrari is the be-all, end-all of F1. Nobody gives two turds what you and your Italian buddies referred to McLaren as in the late 70's - early 80's. Your comments are not based in reality, but in a fantasy environment where rule makers can, and should, create slipstreaming machines that go round and round on a slightly more difficult NASCAR circuit. What you really need DOF is a time machine, and or a magic wand that would satisfy whimsical nature.

You will constantly rebut arguments with an answer that may, or may not, have anything to do whatsoever with the original question at hand.

WE GET IT ALREADY!

I'm not interested in a debate, so don't bother replying to this post. You've obviously followed Formula One for a long time, and undoubtedly have some worthwhile knowledge bouncing around your brain, but if you keep banging on about the holiness of Ferrari, all the while belittling the other competitors who have helped build the sport along the way, I don't see how anyone could have meaningful discourse with you.
:thumbsup:

sportsman said:
in Luanda in 1976 I was the only foreigner.
There were very few foreigners there at that time.I asume you know why without Googling for it.

Intriguing :o

Speshal said:
sportsman said:
in Luanda in 1976 I was the only foreigner.
There were very few foreigners there at that time.I asume you know why without Googling for it.

Intriguing :o

Nearly all the men, and a lot of women walked around with AK 47's

KekeTheKing said:

WE GET IT ALREADY!

I don't like Ferrari, a few years ago I couldn't even stand them.
I was in denial about their importance and unable to understand how the F1 world really works and how it really looks like, but I have seen the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom