2022 Silly season

I'm really shocked by this. I didn't see this coming at all.

Really interested to know who Mercedes will sign to replace him now?

Fascinating times.
Maybe we should guess who Williams will sign

It is fascinating because the race is on who will be Britain's next world champion between Russell.and Norris. So what is Russell 's contract going to be? Surely not a 1 year contract...remember Le Clerc had his 5 year contract announced at Ferrari which was before Vettel had discussed an extension of his

How will Hamilton react if they say Russell is on a 5 year contract?

Both Verstappen and Hamilton know they got Bottas' number when it comes to wheel to wheel . He does not the X factor to mix it with the very best.

I would class him on the same level as Webber and Barrichello level and below Button and Rosberg

Back to you Toto - I imagine there is 🧨 being passed between Wolff and Horner and whoever it lands on must accept the decision

🤔 Interestingly Binotto has come out and said Ferrari only allow the Alfa Romeo brand sponsor on the Sauber cars and apparently won t influence the driver selection🙄

So let's see if the driver is Giovinazzi, Illott, Schumacher or Schwartzmann?

Last edited:
If you were standing vertically it was Dutch, if recumbent lying 90deg to the vertical it may appear French LOL LOL
does remind me of athletics world championship maybe 2017, but woman from the ivory coast won gold & celebrated with a irish flag, just turned it the other way around

If Haas can't see that for all the shillings he brings to the team, Mazepin has been a total embarrassment then there's no hope for them.

A potato with a smiley face drawn on it would have done a better job.

So who will be driving for Haas next season?

Who cares.

its good point Il_leone because ive said somewhere this week. that i think Mick could be off Alfa Romeo. i know Fred Vassuer wanted him last year but somehow Gunther Steiner either persuaded him or there was no room at Alfa for 2020. because i heard on chequered flag podcast & then again on teds notebook. its gotten extremely frosty, prost senna like between the teammates & vettel got caught up in Haas warring teammates that bubbled over in qualifying. then they collided in the race Schumacher had to replace his front wing

its understandable that its gone under the radar because they are 19th & 20th every week, we dont see much of them if anything in the race. but apparently mazepin is usually in the wrong. but it makes it interesting in the future. if they are appartantly like this after 6 months what are they going to be like in 2nd season. its tough situation for Haas as we know they cant drop schumacher. as a driver he performed well got potential but unfortunately without mazepin there is no Haas

Its the fact that Schumacher Jnr demanded that Steiner does something about Mazepin's driving ..now Haas have put everything into next season to go up the grid but was that with Russian money

There was supposed rumour that Andretti wanted to buy into Haas which could also mean BMW back in F1 . Usually that means 1 German driver so Schumacher Jnr will do for now

Binotto now says he does not influence Alfa in fielding a Ferrari backed driver for next season does not make sense especially if they are aiming to improve Schumacher Jnr's racing experience before promotion in 2023 potentially so it seems

Its no point having Mazepin if they keep having to spend money on repair bills ala Pastor at Lotus

If Haas can't see that for all the shillings he brings to the team, Mazepin has been a total embarrassment then there's no hope for them.

A potato with a smiley face drawn on it would have done a better job.

So who will be driving for Haas next season?

Who cares.
If it means we won't see that tosser Mazepin ever again than good ,F1 is better without pricks like him on the grid. I am just someone hopes to buy Haas and gets rid of him and his Dad

Its the fact that Schumacher Jnr demanded that Steiner does something about Mazepin's driving ..now Haas have put everything into next season to go up the grid but was that with Russian money

There was supposed rumour that Andretti wanted to buy into Haas which could also mean BMW back in F1 . Usually that means 1 German driver so Schumacher Jnr will do for now

Binotto now says he does not influence Alfa in fielding a Ferrari backed driver for next season does not make sense especially if they are aiming to improve Schumacher Jnr's racing experience before promotion in 2023 potentially so it seems

Its no point having Mazepin if they keep having to spend money on repair bills ala Pastor at Lotus

Any guess who will drive for Haas seeing the teammates came to blows and Schumacher jnr wants consequences 🤔 whatever that means?

I hope Mick starts checking his clothes and hotel rooms for Polonium.

at this rate you could a have F1 grid full of Alfa's at this rate, Giovinatzi, De Vries, Albon, Pourchaire & then Schumacher, Kubica who you would assume have privately thrown their hat into the ring. well you can add a 7th, Guanyu Zhou who has seemingly got fed up of being the in alpine academy being overlooked for a 40yr old

i hope that we can get more F1 teams soon, with budget cap & have a 26 car grid because i would love to see all these in F1, so that more young drivers can get an oppotunity but with 20 cars we are in situation of 7 drivers are going for 1 drive

So Callum Illott has been screwed out of F1 by Ferrari who clearly want Schumacher jnr to be promoted and also are protecting Giovinazzi until now

Be interesting to see if Red Bull want Albon in F1 if they will outbid this seeing they use to sponsor Sauber

Then Sauber also use to have Mercedes as partners but that association has long gone since Peter Sauber retired so De Vries will be pushed to Williams then

Have to agree there needs to be more teams on the grid at least 12 to give more talented drivers the chance

I guess Zhou would help keep China's interests ...yeah he could not wait longer but maybe the two teams will work out some sort of loan agreement so Alpine have him as 1st option..their driver programme has not worked considering who they have had apart from Hubert -were it not for his fatal accident could well have been on the grid now

Back
Top Bottom