Grand Prix 2022 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

To add a bit more interest to "The Show", the drivers will have to contend with dodging missiles this weekend.

Still, that's better odds than avoiding a beheading, which Saudi Arabia carried out 81 of last week.

What a lovely country.

In racing news, Ferrari top the standings for the first time since, well, meh, I don't care, because it's Ferrari.

McLaren are just as shit as ever.

Mercedes don't have the best car, again.

Red Bull possibly do, again, but as I said elsewhere hahahahahahahahahahaha ... and breathe.

K Mag put on a decent display last week.
Is he going to continue this weekend or will whoever he replaced be back?

Who did he replace anyway?
I don't recognise half the names these days.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is your PQR thread for the GP which is to be held in the murdering, terrorist supporting, despotic regime known as Saudi Arabia.

Enjoy.

there are massive problems at Mercedes. Sainz into 28s & Hamilton is in 30s 1.7 secs slower

Wow... Hamilton out in Q1... Effectively, he was only faster than 2 cars (since Latifi crashed, and Tsunoda didn't set a time because of fuel system issues).

Last edited:
1648315987051.png

im Shocked Wow, Just Wow. you always expected him to make it. & the rumours of poor engine or like in GP2 mclaren it was a far too draggy chassis. it will only grow louder

glad for crofty stat as i thought it was around 2009 & i was right. 2009 british gp nearly 13 years since his last Q1 elimination on pure pace

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Last edited:
in its very short history in Saudi Arabia ive seen some serious crashes. that was the worst, it was like car was launched into the barrier. hoping Mick Schumacher is ok & as i always feel. no replays is worst sign

i am thinking that if Schumacher is too injured, which i think is highly likely. then Haas cant replace as the cut off was pre qualifying

Last edited:
incredibly Steiner has said in the sky f1 interview that he is has no injuries which is incredible. it like the mcnish at le mans one where you were very worried & he said i was fine bar a bit winded

im struggling to think of a dry qualifying as unpredictable as that. Perez on pole Max the slowest of 2 main contenders & Hamilton out in Q1. you could be there all year & not guess the pole sitter

but it is a worrying circuit, because like the F2 has proven. its more survival than being the quickest around here

That's not true anymore. It was removed from the statute books through EU legislation and removed from law under the Blair government. This is one of the reasons why the various armed forces discipline acts were rewritten, merged into a single act and reissued in the early 2000's. You can no longer be hung for assisting an enemy, high treason or mutiny for example.
That’s a shame …. Seems like quite a fitting punishment for treason. Anyway let’s hope the race is full of twists and turns with a worthy winner.

Last edited:
im struggling to think of a dry qualifying as unpredictable as that. Perez on pole Max the slowest of 2 main contenders & Hamilton out in Q1. you could be there all year & not guess the pole sitter

but it is a worrying circuit, because like the F2 has proven. its more survival than being the quickest around here
I think it's about finishing like Montreal and not in the wall I expect safety cars

Back
Top Bottom