Football 2020-21 season

F1Brits_90, today would be a very good day for Sheff Utd to figure out how to win a match.
i hope so :D, god i hope its 18th times the charm today. but the last few games have been worrying whereas at start of the season & few games recently, it a mix of bad luck & wastefulness. majority recently have been dreadful & it seemed like they given up in the last 2 games.

we have to win it is must win & if we lose. anything can happen. wilder seemed to be on brink of resignation post palace

sister act church GIF

very glad we took what we learnt from the fa cup game. in hindsight Everton & Palace were slow & that just wont play to our strengths. we changed so much we got lost. Bristol rovers reminded us returning of high tempo high pressure game with the work rate back. that got us here. but i know that win was coming even if v Palace i doubted it. because when you look back over the season utd shouldve beaten villa, fulham, WBA & Brighton but most of them were same issue as proven with majority of last night's game as that we need a striker to put away the mountains of chances we create

i agree Johnny Carwash i think big Sam is finished he's just proven the grass isnt always greener. its great reward for loyalty for the chairman because too many people were calling for big Sam but i knew that nobody else who do a better job than wilder as proven by sam getting 1pt & out of the fa cup. looking doomed.

but we are playing very well & the only difference is taking our chances. wilder will be giving a 100% as been fan, ball boy, player, fan & manager. he said when he was appointed that on spare Saturdays as a manager he come to bramall lane

ive only seen play well 4 times this season 2 of them are in the FA cup.

for some reason the Sheffield United under wilder i known since 2016. only turns up in the fa cup. if we could have this confidence in the premier league

I've genuinely no idea which Bristol City you'll see from us. One minute we're quite good the next we're poor with exactly the same 11.

Come at us and play with width and the game is yours.

So the management merry go round continues, with Frank Lampard getting the sack and being replaced by a manger who only just recently got the sack. Being a failure at club management is a lucrative job in football.

its horrible but I call it. i didnt want frank to take it as it was too early. ive seen Chelsea be ridiculous on so many managersyou cant have the up without the downs. most of them are world class managers he's got rid of. after not even in Ancelotti case a bad season. 2nd & champions league quarter final

Lampard overachived last season selling 1 of the best PL players & a transfer embargo 4th topping CL group & fa cup final was very impressive. their still struggling with the hazard sized hole. if you hire a manager with 1 season of experience then this what you have to expect he's learning

sir Alex wouldnt have lasted 2 mins in modern age

but what do you expect when this is chelsea record under roman ambrovich

Mourinho - 2 premier leagues, 2 league cups & FA Cup - sacked after 3 years
Ancelotti - premier leagues & FA Cup - sacked after 2 years
Di Matteo - FA Cup & Champions league - sacked after 8 Months
Benítez - Europa League - sacked after 8 Months
Mourinho - premier league & league cup- sacked after 2 years
Conte - Premier league & FA Cup - sacked after 2 years
Sarri - Europa League - sacked after 11 months

no one expected that. that was the joke on utd forum 1-0 & Kean Bryan. 2 things nobody saw coming. because no offence to Kean Bryan but everyone surprised he's still here. but ive said all season, we are better than the stats state, we are nowhere near derby 07/08 team we wouldve battered them. of course we had some shockers but everyone does. but our own wastefulness at many games & sheer bad luck has cost us. crazy conceded late goals in 88th min + v Brighton, Leeds & Leicester. then West Ham came off basham arse straight to the strikers. it was fantastic to see be clinical last night

Although i was listening to radio Sheffield. my month of BT ran out & may have sent them the following tweet "wheres the football gone. nobody listening to radio sheffield for the :censored: news"

I've genuinely no idea which Bristol City you'll see from us. One minute we're quite good the next we're poor with exactly the same 11.

Come at us and play with width and the game is yours.
thought id share something from utd forum ahead of the big game tomorrow, is this a good summary of feeling at bristol city

We're absolutely shite at the moment and getting worse.

We have played more games with fewer than 4 shots on target than any other team in the championship by some distance. It wouldn't actually surprise me if that stat was more than any other in the league.

We have half of the senior first team squad injured, mostly all out for the season.

We have no recognised left back fit at all.

On paper you'll demolish us.

Back
Top Bottom