Pre-Season 2017 Testing, Car Launches & Chat

We could see a few clutches going pop if there are three or four restarts.

On the number thing, do we think Rosberg will take the No. 1? I was very disappointed that Hamilton felt that his 44 "brand" was more important than the heritage of F1.

I absolutely think Rosberg will take the number. I'm not sure he'll think of it this way but it's the mobile equivalent of tossing a cap with 2 on it in Hamilton's direction.

I agree with you about the brand thing. To be honest, having 1 on the car shouldn't have been an optional thing.

That's brilliant.

They all look good except for Rosberg's which is dull and Gutierrez's which just looks wrong.

Did you notice that, apart from Kyvat, all the Red Bull ones just look like standard Red Bull livery? I presume the sponsor "suggests" a helmet design.

I'm not sure if it's mentioned somewhere else but Lance Stroll will take #18. I'm not sure the reason behind it (his age). Most recently used by Jean-Eric Vergne in 2013.

What number will Vergne use on his return? Does it mean that he can no longer return? What am I supposed to do about the autograph that I got at Monza?

Someone has done a lot of hard work getting the helmet designs on the cars. Quite a few say a lot about the personality of the driver.

Back
Top Bottom