Football 2014-15 Season

I would say it's down to Steve Cotterill. He's turned the club around. His signings have been brilliant.

By the way, have you seen his interview about the defeat by Sheffield Utd?
He said "it was Sheffield United, not some rag arse Rovers club!" ROFL

I wonder which Rovers Club he meant..? LOL

Just had me a weird dream last night.
I was sat on the passenger seat of a car driven by Arsene Wenger when he started dozing off on the motorway. As the car started veering right I tried grabbing the steering wheel (forget what you might have seen on those lying movies, trying to steer a car from the passenger's seat when the driver falls unconscious is bloody difficult) but his foot was jammed on the throttle. Then I woke up.

Dreams are bloody weird but maybe that one had a subconscious undertone based on reality. Maybe that's what happened to Arsenal these last few years. Arsene fell asleep at the wheel.

League One, 3 March 2015, KO 19.45

leyton-orient.png
Leyton Orient v Bristol City
bristol-city.png

Other matches are available...

Last edited:
After Bristol City win at Crawley and are 10 points clear of second place (12 clear of 3rd), some fans are wondering if the fat lady has sung and City are as good as champions already.

Personally, I think there's still a way to go, but she may well be limbering up for the big champions performance.

In fact, here she is now, practising...

Let's hope that Bristol City continue their current run and finish as League 1 Champions..! :cheer:

EDIT: corrected spelling.

Last edited:
Oh cock, looks like Arsenal are going to win and Piers Morgan won't follow through with this.

Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 21.32.15.png

Back
Top Bottom