Pre-Season 2013 Season

Which goes some way to explaining why the drivers haven't been confirmed yet.

I expect they are looking for two pay drivers with very large wallets.

Vijay sold a major stake in the team to Sahara but, presumably, the tax man doesn't care and wants his pound of flesh. If Mallya had sold the whole team then there probably wouldn't be a problem. Wonder if EJ fancies taking it over again?

edit: just read the second article....

FLAVIO!

Now, wheres that picture? :dunno:

I wouldn't have thought that Flabio would be the man to put money into an F1 team. Take his cut, yes, pay out to a bottomless pit, no.

Oh dear Force India. To be fair we all were predicting cash flim problems back in October coz of VJ's problems but they shut us up by saying they were injecting 50m.

If cash flow is a problem I'm afraid a line up of Bruno Senna and Narain Karthekeyen may be on the cards. Exit stage left Paul Di Resta.

Not long now
Screen Shot 2013-01-24 at 14.59.24.png

I see on Autosport that Portugal now wants to host the 20th GP. Unfortunately, not at the Estoril circuit, but at a new track called
Algarve. Is anyone familiar with that circuit?

A pre-season test was held there in 2009, however the teams were put off it because the weather was atrocious. I believe it already has the 'ecclestone-sprinker' technology installed. Interesting...

Back
Top Bottom