Pre-Season 2013 Season

HansyRod I think you've covered it. I actually think thats what teabagyokel meant too.

I'm still holding out they might give it Bianchi! In which case we'd have 4 Brits, 4 Germans and 4 Frenchmen making up half the grid. Then you can throw in a Spaniard and a couple of Finns(possibley 3) and you have a good argument that F1 is more euro centric than ever!

I have just been marking the races into my diary. What on earth is the reason for a 5 WEEK break between the first and second race ??????

5 WEEKS

Current Odds

Screen Shot 2013-01-09 at 15.59.33.png

Wow. Lewis Hamilton in a Merc and Raikonnen in a Lotus get better odds than Webber in a Red Bull, Massa in a Ferrari. I think that speaks volumes about the drivers and also the way that the teams are known to operate. there could be some pennies to be had at the bookies this year for anyone who is feeling brave.

All it shows is where the bookies think that people in the UK will put their money. Bookies cannot afford the luxury of having views on the merits/demerits of cars or drivers. I feel sure that if you went on German bookies then Hamilton's odds would go up and Rosberg's down with Vettel heavily odds-on.

Back
Top Bottom